Megasorber N8 is a vibration isolation material. The product is designed to provide excellent impact sound insulation
as well as excellent isolation, resulting in an increase in the sound transmission loss.
Megasorber N8 can be glued between the subfloor and under the floor finish to form a floating floor system. The soft
and resilient properties, combined with a high internal loss, makes it one of the most suitable materials on the
market to reduce foot stepping noise. It can also be used as an underlay for carpets or synthetic grass to improve
Megasorber N8 is 100% recyclable.
- Effectively reduces impact noise and increases the sound transmission loss
- High internal damping
- Easy to apply— just glue onto the substrate
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Suitable for outdoor exposure
- Excellent flame resistance
- Effectively reduces impact noise and resonant noise
- Increases the sound transmission loss
- Minimal weight for maximising soundproofing performance. Ideal for weight sensitive applications
- Safe and environmentally friendly