Plush acoustic panel in various colour coating finishes
Megasorber FM F plush lightweight acoustic panel is specially designed for architectural applications with a total
of 48 different colours available. It offers great architectural design flexibility with a luxury plush finish
and covered edges.
Megasorber FM F acoustic panel consists of a non-combustible acoustic base foam as shown in the fire test below:
No ignition nor spread of flame from the front and back of foam base material when exposed to fire
BCA fire classification note: The plush coating is flame retardant, i.e., the velvet coating will
ignite and is self-extinguishing when exposed to fire. Megasorber FM F panel has Building Code Australia (BCA)
Group 2 and ISO 5660 Group 2 fire classification as per BCA C1.10 specifications. We recommend Megasorber FM standard range if a Group 1 fire rating is needed.
Excellent Acoustic Performance
Megasorber FM F plush acoustic panel utilises a patented fireproof sound-absorbing facing material Soundmesh G8 (U.S. Patent No. 8167085, Canadian Patent No. 2674986, Australian Patent No. 200926197) to provide superior sound
Soundproofing: Megasorber Patented Sound Absorption System
48+ Colours to Choose
Megasorber FM F plush acoustic panel has 48 colours to choose from. Customized colours are also available, however,
minimum order quantity applies.
Download colour chart
The colourful coating process, also results in covered edges of the Megasorber FM F acoustic panel for an aesthetically
Lightweight and Easy to Install
The panels are very lightweight, and can be easily installed with Megasorber A200 high tack adhesive.
- Acoustic panel with a luxury plush coating
- Fire-safe sound absorbing panel
- BCA Group 2 fire classification as per BCA C1.10 specifications
- ISO5660 Group 2 fire classification
- Superior sound absorption using patented technology
- Lightweight and self-supporting
- Excellent heat, aging and UV resistant properties
- Environmentally friendly
- Great architectural design flexibility with 48 colour choices
- Reduces reverberation noise effectively
- Will not rot or powderize in hot and humid conditions
- Long service life
- Low installation costs