Megasorber BG is a flexible high-performance sound barrier with a fireproof facing. It is specifically engineered to
have a low stiffness to maximise sound transmission loss and effectively block noise.
Combining aesthetics and fireproof properties, Megasorber BG is specifically designed for soundproofing in architectural
and building applications. It can be used as soundproofing lining for walls, ceilings, office partitions, acoustic
curtains and more.
The non-combustible G8 facing has BS 476 Part 4 "Non-combustible" classification, BCA (Building Code of Australia)
Group 1 Fire Classification and ISO 5660 Group 1 Fire Classification. The facing complies with IMO Resolution A653(16)
requirements and has a high-temperature resistance up to 550°C.
Megasorber BG is also designed for tough engineering applications, especially under harsh and stringent conditions.
The standard colour is black for the G8 facing. Other colours available are: grey, sandstone and white.
- Aesthetically appealing finish
- High flexibility for maximum sound blocking
- Fireproof / non-combustible G8 facing
- Excellent for hanging applications such as acoustic curtains
- Easy to cut and fabricate
- Easy to install: can be glued on, stapled or nailed into position
- Blocks out sound effectively
- Fireproof facing reduces potential fire hazards
- Low installation costs