Megasorber B is a flexible and thermally mouldable sound barrier. It has a low stiffness which improves the sound transmission
loss by effectively blocking noise.
Megasorber B is specifically designed for thermal moulding applications and can be moulded easily to shape with heat.
It has low flammability and low smoke emission.
Megasorber B is an environmentally friendly noise barrier. It is made from extruded polymer alloy sheet. All offcuts
are 100% recyclable. No wastage is incurred during the manufacture.
Megasorber B tends to have low surface energy. We recomend testing for suitablity if conventional contact adhesives or self-adhesive
tapes are used. Megasorber A100 or A200 adhesive is recommended for best results.
- Thermally mouldable
- Durable and flexible
- Free of PVC plasticisers
- Blocks out noise effectively
- Can be glued using contact adhesives and/or self-adhesive tapes
- Easy to cut, fabricate and install
- Contains no lead, non-toxic
- May be glued, stapled or nailed into position
- Proven noise reduction performance
- Can be easily moulded to shape with heat
- Easy to handle