Berwick Grammar Sports Hall
Acoustic Treatment for Reverberation Noise Reduction
Architech: Brand Architects
Installer: J.R. Pryor Pty Ltd
Location: Berwick Grammar School, 80 Tivendale Road, Officer VIC
- Excellent sound absorption capabilities
- BCA Group 1 fire classification
- Suitable for sports hall environments
- Water-repellent facing for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Cost-effective to install
Direct-fix onto concrete soffit with Megasorber A200 onto walls and ceiling – Kingspan panels.
- White Megasorber panels on the top section of the walls
- Combination of the white and grey Megasorber panels on the ceiling
Total area: approx. 750m2
Finish: Shadow line finish with a gap of 20mm between panels.
The school is very happy with the panels and the end results.
– Brendan Pryor, J.R. Pryor Pty Ltd